Picture

Picture

Sunday, November 06, 2011

MiPow Powertube Universal Mobile Charger

Have you ever experienced having an important business call, talking to your loved ones, playing your favorite game and trying to hit the top score and suddenly realized that your gadget is shouting that its battery is low or worse it is out of battery? Then, it automatically shuts down on you! So when this happens and you do not have your chargers with you or you simply just can't find any outlet for your charger, don't panic. Because here is a new innovation that is on-the-go! The MiPow Powertube 2200Mah Universal Mobile Charger. It can easily fit in your pocket or purse.


My sister gave this to me when she won in an online raffle. (Special thanks to my sister!) 

It is an aluminum tube with a really cool & formal facade for a charger. It has a 2200Mah power with the capacity to charge one empty battery ipod and my Nokia phone. It also comes with 2 cables. This charger itself is rechargeable meaning you have to connect it to the USB connector and plug it to your laptop/desktop for it to recharge and be ready to charge other gadgets. The hole where you plug your cable will be surrounded with a red light when it is recharging. After that, you can detach the first cable and replace it with the second cable where you can attach a tip that is specific for your gadget. You can pick from 11 changeable tips for your iPhone/iPod, Blackberry, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, PSP and NDS. Then you're ready to charge your gadget now. It's amazing, isn't it? Though, it does not have any indicator on how much power was left when you are using it. 

It also comes with its own pouch with a string lock which really looks good and is very useful.

It is now available in gadget stores around the Metro like Digital Walker, Switch and others. It only costs php 1999! So far, this gadget is very useful for me especially when I'm tired and I forget to charge my gadgets at night when I get home from work. And I also use this to charge my ipod touch since my wire was broken. So if you're a gadget lover and is always on the go, this is definitely something cool and a must-have for you! 



3 comments:

  1. I like the way it works. Thanks for the info. I'll try t buy one

    ReplyDelete
  2. The MiPow Powertube 2200Mah Universal powergen car charger Mobile Charger. It can easily fit in your pocket or purse.

    ReplyDelete